Our Front-Connection™ harnesses are made of high-grade webbing designed to be strong and soft for your dog's comfort. The webbing can withstand 2,200 pounds but it can be damaged from chewing and sharp objects. Damage from chewing can appear cut or frayed.
Chest Strap Chewing
Chest strap chewing is often the result of a tight chest (front) strap. An over-adjusted chest strap prevents your dog from sitting and lying down comfortably.
Repair Service: $5.00 per strap assembly*
We will replace any damaged webbing or hardware to the original manufactured condition, and mail (USPS) your harness back to you at no additional charge.
- Download and PRINT our Repair Form
- Send your harness in a suitable package (we suggest a bubble-lined envelope).
- Enclose your check, money order or Credit Card (see repair form)
- We suggest sending your harness US mail – insured
*Three strap assemblies on the harness:
- Back assembly
- Girth assembly
- Chest assembly (2 straps)
We recommend only repairing a maximum of two assemblies ($10 charge).
Mail or Ship to:
Softouch Concepts, Inc.
29460 Union City Blvd.
Union City, CA 94587
Call (866) 305-6145, toll free
Note: Repairs average about one week (except during peak periods) to process and return after received.